Sweet Potato Drink (นมรสมันเทศ)

by - January 24, 2015


Wow! It's already 24th January. Time does fly away. How many of you are still sticking to your New Year's resolutions? I am still holding on to mine, but it hasn't been easy. One of my resolutions is to incorporate more healthy food into my diet and one of my favorite new way to do that is with this delicious sweet potato drink. 

Sweet potato drink, today's recipe, is very simple drink just the way I see and love it. I know this is not very common way to eat sweet potatoes. It might even seem a little strange. But believe me this drink is perfect with its sightly sweet, mellow and rich. Besides, sweet potatoes are high in vitamin A, vitamin B5 and B6. Plus they 're naturally fat-free and have fewer calories than white potatoes. What not to love here? 


So what 's in the recipe? I purposely didn't use a large amount of sugar. You can adjust the amount of sugar to your taste. The rest is pretty simple. Just mix all the ingredient in a small pot, bring it to simmer. When the sugar dissolves completely, the drink is ready to serve. Enjoy! 




Ingredients
1/2 cup mashed purple sweet potato   
200 ml. milk 
2 tablespoon rock sugar 

You May Also Like

0 comments